Why It Works…...
The caffeine in green tea can help shrink blood vessels around your eyes, thus reducing puffiness and dark circles. Not only does it contain valuable antioxidants, but it also has tannins.
Tannins are responsible for the tea's color and flavor; most importantly, tannins can also stimulate healthy blood circulation and help tighten and soothe skin.
- Steep an organic green tea bag (do not boil them) in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until cold.
- Saturate two round eye pad with solution.
- Removing excess liquid from pads.
- Place pads over your closed eyes while lying down for 15 - 30 minutes.
This eye treatment can be used as often as needed. If you want to get optimal results, do this treatment at least once a week.