Regular facial care results in a natural glow, enabling you to use less makeup. Facials will improve your complexion, cleans, nourishes, promoting clear well-hydrated skin. Ideally, you should get a facial every four to six weeks to assist with the normal skin cell rejuvenation cycle.
You may need to have them more frequently if you are trying to clear up a case of acne or correcting previous sun damage problems, especially in the beginning.
Benefits of A Facial:
- Helps improve your complexion evens out skin tone
- Removes dead skin cells build up
- Deep cleansing qualities for smaller pores
- Hydrates and/or detoxifies
- Increases circulation and stimulates the skin
- Slows down premature aging
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
It's not enough to get a facial to keep your skin clear and beautiful. You also need a good home care routine with the correct skin care products for your skin type and condition.