Don’t wait until you see deep lines, wrinkles around your eyes or wrinkles around your lip area before you take action.
I have visited Lois monthly for at least 10 years now and am so thankful that I found her. I'm 67 years old, work full time and am under constant stress. She's a fanatic about skin - constantly researching products, services and mixing it all with lovely relaxation techniques. I feel wonderful when I finish my facial, and I look so much younger. My friends and clients cannot believe my age - wrinkles? age spots? blocked pores? Nope, don't have any of that! Thank you Lois! You're the best!
Facial Services Menu
All facials and skincare treatments are customized for each client's skin type and condition.
Personalized Facials and Consulting
- Private skin care workshops available in Aiken SC.
- Work with a professional skin care specialist to bring your skin to a healthy balance state.
- Have your skin care questions answered and facial concerns addressed in a relaxed environment.
Facial Room Cancellation Policy
The facial room is reserved especially for you. Preparations may include the use of products. Due to the timing, cost of preparations, and to hold the room in anticipation of your visit, we kindly ask for the following considerations when booking and canceling an appointment.
- Provide at least a 24-hour notice for all appointment cancellations. 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment of three or more treatments.
- Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 75% of the cost of scheduled service.
- No shows or same day cancellations 75% of the service will be charged in order to reschedule. For Gift Certificates, 75% of the service value will be redeemed. For Packages 75% of a single service value, at its regular price, will be redeemed.
- Complimentary services: No shows or less than 24 hours cancellation, to re -book a Consultation there will be a $25 Consultation Fee.