Rhonda Allison Milk Mask
Rhonda Allison Milk Mask is formulated from 100% pure milk protein. It has anti-inflammatory, calming, hydrating, and benefits. Helps soothes traumatized skin. The creamy, soft texture and vanilla scent add to the important benefits that pure milk provides.
Skin Care Tips:
- Keep slightly chilled for soothing hydration
- Use weekly as part of a hydrating program for dry skin
- Use following a peel to help the healing process by providing necessary nutrients to the skin
- Buffing grains or enzymes may be used before mask application for additional benefits.
- May be massaged into skin in a steamy shower and left on skin for overnight nourishment.
How To Use:
Apply a thin layer of chilled Milk Mask to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. For additional benefits, finish skin with Rhonda Allison Growth Factor Serum. Do not get in eyes; discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Colostrum – The key ingredient to this formula is the milk protein, known for its nutrient value. Milk has a very positive effect on traumatized skin and supports the wound repair process.
Allantoin – Derived from the fresh roots of the Comfrey plant. It is a strong and safe keratolytic agent with cell proliferating, healing, and moisturizing properties; anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity.
Tocopherol (D-Alpha) – Vitamin E; one of the most valuable oil soluble antioxidants that works as a photoprotectant to protect skin against oxidation.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Colostrum, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, CrotXanthan Gum, Allantoin, Glabbelus Bark Oil, Tocopherol (D-Alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Dimethicone, Alcohol